Feb 26, 2012

Funny Weird Little Habits & Guilty Pleasure.

  • I love dressing up. Sometimes I’m fully dress although I just stay at home. I like to try on clothes after clothes when I’m bored. 
  • I have a time when I don’t like to answer my phone. I call it ‘the phone phobia cranky mood’. I know bad habit! But the funny thing is I’ll text back almost immediately if people text me.
  • I always order Whooper Burger when I went to Burger King and surprisingly enough I never try other burger on the menu. Please tell me I’m not the only one who obsesses over one specific food. You do too??? :)
  • I am super obsessed with boxes. Almost everything that I own I’ll put in the boxes or little bag. I feel like everything needs to have their little home.
  • I’ll make sure everything around me is clean and organize before I’m going to bed. I couldn’t sleep until everything is tidy and neat! Oh I guess my future husband will have a problem with this!
  • Guilty pleasure movie.There are three movies that I’m addicted & never ever will get bored although I watched thousands of times. They are Confessions of a Shopaholic, Coco before Chanel & Devil Wear Prada. I love these Movies like crazy!
  • I love strawberries! From cheesecake, ice cream and milkshakes to chocolates. I have no idea why..But I’m in love with this fruit. I think because when you cut strawberry into two you can see the shape of LOVE! :P
  • I will sweep the floor or vacuuming when I’m stress. I am super obsessed with vacuum. I wish one day there will be a silent vacuum ( last week I found super cool silent vacuum, my wish come true!) so I can vacuuming in the middle of the night if I want & will not disturb others.
  • My favourite colour is Purple but surprisingly enough I don’t own a lot of purple. There is something in purple that attract my eyes. If you wear anything purple, you better watch out darling! I might be staring at you. ;)
  • I love, love, love handbag. I will never go out without carry one. To me a handbag is like a sister in my arm.

Now you all know my deep dark side! :) What is yours?
Love
Delila

No comments:

Post a Comment