Feb 28, 2012

Delila Designs will be at TWTUPJOHOR

Hello Lovelies!
  I'm so excited to inform you that Delila Designs Jewelleries will be joining at  TWTUPJOHOR this coming Saturday. 


Show some love & support.
 Do drop by at Delila Designs Booth  this Saturday 2pm to 11 pm to shop.

Delila Designs will be selling:  
  • DELILA DESIGNS NECKLACES

I'm wearing Delila Designs Rantai Collection (My cousin & I )

  • DELILA DESIGNS EARRINGS

With Hadifah Zakaria. We both wearing Delila Designs Earrings.

  • DELILA DESIGNS BROOCHES

I'm wearing Delila Designs Brooch.
  • DELILA DESIGNS BRACELETS
  • BOMBAY BANGLES (Handmade Indian Jewellery)
I'm wearing Bombay Bangles.

You in love with  Delila Designs Jewelleries! :)

So come to my booth this Saturday, See yourself & Grab it!
 There will be a Special Promotions, discounts & the best thing is you can feel & try Delila Designs Jewelleries before you purchase.

I'm looking forward to see everyone & don't be afraid to come up to me to say HI! 

Love 
Delila


* Check out Delila Designs Shop Online for New Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment