Wondering how to keep your jewellery clean? Well here are some simple tips for you.
- When dressing up always remember to put your jewellery on last as hairspray, perfume & make up can cause damage to your jewellery.
- Do not wear too many chains at once as they can rub against each other & damage each of the chains.
- Clean your jewellery using warm water with a soft toothbrush or you can buy a special cleaning product.
- Keep all your jewellery separate so that they do not scratch one another.
- Remove all jewellery when swimming as chlorine may damage them.
- Remove all jewellery while bathing/showering as the soap causes soapy film on jewellery.
- Protect your jewellery from damage by removing them while doing housework like gardening, washing the dishes & cooking
- Keep your jewellery out of direct sunlight & fireplaces as the heat can cause your jewellery to fade.