Feb 20, 2012

Bags for Men

I saw man constantly carrying bag and checking them in when I was at the airport. I think bags have become a necessary tool and style accessory for man. It’s no longer seen as women’s item. As a matter of fact more and more men’s realize how important it is for them to carry a bag especially when they are travel. There is a bag out there to fit your style and your way of life. I can see now man’s bags are masculine, attractive and contemporary. Personally I don’t really know about the trends of man’s bag. But if men ask me, is backpack is good choice? I will say NO. For me a bag pack is only a good  for hiking trips, for bikers, for athletic or for boys under the age of 12. Try others trendy bag like leather messenger or newsboy bag. 
To Gentleman out there! I hope there is something in here that helps you out or simply just make you happy because there is a girl that cares about how you look.
‘There has been a change in men’s attitudes toward their clothes. Men are more aware of fashion; they’re not afraid of it.’ Calvin Klein.
Love Delila

No comments:

Post a Comment