Aug 29, 2012

Update of Coco's Necklace


During Raya Eve I did put a new necklace on Coco (remember my cat!).
 Everyone deserves a new gift for Raya including a pet. 
As a responsible & super lovely owner *well I try to be one...:-D* I wouldn’t want Coco to feel abandoned. To me she’s part of the family. So I made her a NEW NECKLACE!!!

It may sounds funny or ridiculous...*yeah go ahead laughing & rolling on the floor*
but have you ever watched Movie Marley & Me.

John Grogan did say ‘A dog has no use for fancy cars, big homes, or designer clothes. A water log stick will do just fine. A dog doesn't care if you’re rich or poor, clever or dull, smart or dumb. Give him your heart and he'll give you his. How many people can you say that about? How many people can make you feel rare and pure and special? How many people can make you feel extraordinary?’

That somehow what I feel toward my cat.
No matter how many times I watch this movie I will definitely bawl my eyes out... 
sob sob sob...
Yes I’m that annoying girl! T_T


P1050825


In the processed of putting her new necklace, it brought back memories with my previous handmade necklace that I made for her here & here


P1050828


 I have trained coco to wear necklace since she was 5 months old. So by now she got used to it, she will behave whenever I told her that I’m going to change her necklace. 

First what I did was letting her to sniff the necklace. Basically  is like to introduce her or to me it more like seeks approving whether she like it/not (welll, i do believe she has feeling). Plus she did become very grumpy if I took the necklace off without letting her to sniff it first.

 I guess she may think that necklace is a part of her or
 without wearing it she might feel something missing or not glamour....
ha ha ha! I guess so... 
Oh my logic...bare with me my lovelies reader


photo (1)

Coco in action! 
This cat must have an annoying blogging owner as Delila! :-p

P1050850


Whenever I saw her wearing the necklace that I made, it never fails to make me smile. I have a feeling in returns she loves to see me with cheerful happy smile too.

Love
Delila

No comments:

Post a Comment