Aug 27, 2012

Beef Noodles Soup

This modest simple Beef Noodles Soup is the best possible things you can eat if you trying to slim down after indulging all the yummylicious Raya’s food!
Seriously it was simple to make this. You can even close your eyes..
sigh is NOT for me...
*just because i'm pretty suck  GOOD in cooking...*

To make this irresistible easypeasy noodles, You’ll need:
Chopped 2 garlic cloves
3 cups of water
Chopped celery
Chopped spring onions
P1060167
Beef balls (as many as you like)

P1060166
1 cup of mustard vegetables. 
Can you see that I did cut the veg in styles! 
Presentation is everything darling! :-D

mee kuning

Dried yellow Noodles/any noodles that you prefer
I used this Dried yellow noodles by AgroMas for the first time. 
Personally I do like the silky chewy  taste of these noodles.
So guys! Let's Buy Malaysian Product! 
Just by doing this we could stimulate the country's economic growth and face the global economic slump. :-)

P1060163
½ cubed beef stew meat 
(I used knorr, just because that's the only cubes I  found in mum’s kitchen. You could use anything cubed as u wish)

P1060171
Served it with fried onion or a bunch of flower.. like I did :-)
to give it extra flavor.

P1060174
Bon Appetit!

Didn't I tell you its pretty simple to make? 

Love 
Delila

No comments:

Post a Comment