Aug 21, 2012

Raya in Style with Delila Designs

I never wake up early during Raya morning. The latest I’ll wake up is around 8.30 with mum’s background voice volume 5.*thanks for that* So as usual I’ll take my own sweet  time to get ready in Raya outfits no matter how late I am.  To me there’s nothing to rush. Oh come on darling, it’s Raya so it means celebration!! :-)

There is No Themes colour in our family. ‘DRESS AS U LIKE’.
Remember Coco Chanel did say ‘in order to be irreplaceable one must always be different.’ So we follow what she said.He he he...as if. 


The Forgiveness Session
The young will ask forgiveness to the eldest.
Basically this is what I will said almost every year
'Selamat Hari Raya! I'm sorry for all my wrong doing towards you. I love you soooo sooo much!'
*plus it need to come with sad face too :-(*
&
 Trust me every year all of them will reply
 ‘Oh yee, you did this that to me & the list will go on...’
 *Oh my goodness! I always surprise how they can remember every single things that I had done to them*

To make them forgot all my wrong doing I'll give those lots of kisses & big bear hugs. 
* ha ha ha! That’s the tricks guys, learn from the expert!*


P1050874
with my beloved papa bear

P1050865
with my old beloved man, grandpa bear!

P1050859
with my sibling in crime younger brother bear.
Yes i'm not the only child..I have a brother! 

And the Fun part is the Raya's Ang Pow session!
Hooray I got a Raya Ang Pow! 
Can you see my big jolly smiling  here...Oh i'm loving it..!

P1050883
-
-
-
-

Then we all decided to watch YouTube to see how other's family celebrated their Raya.
We're so addicted to YouTube *serious*



P1050853

with my beloved papa bear & mama bear.*excuse of my not glamour pose*

I was wearing Sari Emas Baju Kurung
Exotic Malay Collection, Delila Designs.

Hope you have a beautiful Raya spent with the ones you love. 
I love spending this time of the year with family & eating yummy delicious treats.

Happy Eid Mubarak & Selamat Hari Raya!

Love 
Delila

No comments:

Post a Comment