Jun 22, 2012

Style Me Pretty

tumblr_m0a62yvrM31qev5fto1_400 tumblr_lszg5ja6lS1qev5fto1_500

I’m hit by Olivia Palermo’s fashion sense. I totally smitten for her well-tailored pieces, the amazing designer bags and her talent to combine pieces I would never think of putting it together to make a totally unique but wearable outfit. Olivia style proves two theories which are it’s all playing with details and you don’t have to spend a fortune to look like a million dollars. For the matter of fact, she’s dressing like someone on a budget, mixing designer with no-name labels and pickups from stores like Zara and Topshop. She creates her own style that takes only a  true fashionista to do that.  

To me I could say that my style evolved as I gotten older. I'm getting to understand myself little better, I know what works for me & my personal style. I really love clothes especially classic tailored dress. 
tumblr_m0htaiYX611qev5fto1_500 tumblr_lruam0t7ZC1qev5fto1_500 tumblr_m02r2u1QON1qev5fto1_500 tumblr_m0a585u8TV1qev5fto1_500


Love 
Delila

No comments:

Post a Comment