Jun 10, 2012

Cheers To Happiness! (Guest Post)


#Delila Happiness Project 2012 (4)
Here are 10 things that make HADIFAH terribly happy.


When we see these simple joys of life we are filled with gratitude, and where there is gratitude, there is happiness!
10 things that make me happy :-)

  1. A good book; “I declare after all there is no enjoyment like reading! How much sooner one tires of anything than of a book! -- When I have a house of my own, I shall be miserable if I have not an excellent library.”
  2. A good quality times with family;  “The bond that links your true family is not one of blood, but of respect and joy in each other's life”
  3. A good haircut – Amazing what a different haircut can make
  4. A movie/drama series marathon – best day ever
  5. Shoes /heel those are cute/gorgeous and comfortable
  6. A long hot shower – without an audience
  7. A nap – nothing beats a nap
  8. Love – gives my heart a smile and fills me with joy
  9. Sunshine – sunshine is apart from our life in every way – energy, life, growth, park, picnic, hike, garden, beach, lakes, walks, runs, biking, travel and the list goes on
  10. Rain – Anyone who thinks that sunshine is pure happiness has never danced in the rain – clean, refreshes, renew and give life to the world
Thank you Hadifah for sharing!

Love
Delila

No comments:

Post a Comment