Mar 20, 2012

Lovely Beautiful Things I can't live without - Part 3

I wore Delila Designs Earrings
Shop Now

My Favourite Store
I love Watsons! I can spend hours in Watsons. I can get everything here from cosmetics, skincare to hair care. Every month without miss i'll come here. Somehow I feel that girls need a lot of things to maintain their class as a woman.  I’m sure every women love Watsons too like I do! 
ps- I do wish I own a store like Watsons or  marry the owner of Watsons. Without miss I definitely will be here, everyday! :)

Shopping
No matter how much I’m embracing the idea of online shopping. I still couldn’t resist real shopping. I like the experience of going through the stores, running my fingers over the fabrics and most of all I like the feeling when I try the dress that I want.

Details
I love the process of doing little things to other people & enjoying little details in life. Even if  it’s as simple as making a cup of coffee, smiling at strangers and writing a sweet note.

Pretty Drinks
I love when they use flower to garnish my drink. Somehow drinks just taste better when they are pretty. Nope! Not really but they sure are a lot of more fun and love to drink!

Living a Fabulous Life
To me, living life to the fabulous is not just pretending everything is beautiful, nice, happy chappy and amazing. I am not perfect and I don’t believe in perfect. I believe making complaint, sometimes disagree with things and saying NO are actually living my life fabulously. By expressing your honest feeling, what is on your mind and brave to show your weakness to other are actually living your life fabulously. You are fabulous the way you are. Believe me darling, there are people out there that will accept and love you the way you are.  

To my blog reader, I want to say thank you for stopping by. You guys are the best & never fail to inspire me day in and day out. And a big welcome to my new reader! It's lovely to have you all here. I'm looking forward to get to know you all better in the future. Feel free to send me an email or follow me on TWITTER. Happy Tuesday Lovelies!

Love 
Delila

No comments:

Post a Comment