Mar 17, 2012

Always Fun to be A Girl



I can say that I’m a pretty low maintenance girl when it comes to beauty regime. My must have beauty products are Simple Cleansing Lotion, Simple Moisture Cream and Simple Toner. I have been used these Simple products since my junior high. I found that this product is pretty basis. It’s brilliant for people with sensitive skins like me. These are the products that work best for me which I have come to depends on after a lot of trial and error. Let me remind that they may not necessary be perfect for you. No matter what type is your skin, you need to make sure you cleanse your face twice daily and apply right moisture with SPF 15 every time you leave the house. I hope there is something in here that helps you out .
Smile, it’s Simple!

Love 
Delila

No comments:

Post a Comment