- Say NO to wrinkled clothes. Avoid looking like you haven't made the effort.
- Wrong underwear. Lingerie that shimmers & shines beneath your outfit is very gross. Get the inner wear right before you step out of the house. Wear good, well fitting underwear and don't show bra straps or slip hems.
- Too many colours & patterns. Lots of colours together confuse the eye, choose two or three.Don't be afraid of colour or pattern but less is more.
- Wrong size. Be honest when you shop. Make sure you wear clothes that fit you right. If you wear clothes too big you’ll look sloppy. If you wear clothes are too small you will look like you gain few pounds. Wearing the right size clothes in good tailored fitting will make you look wonderful no matter what your size.
- Too many accessories. Accessories can really make an outfit, but again don't overdo it. If you wear too much you will look like a homeless girl that trying to wear everything so they don’t get stolen.
- Stuck in rut. Don't always stick to the one style of clothes, have some fun changing your wardrobe
- Inappropriately dressed. Dress according to your age. Be aware when you dress. If you’re under 30 you can get away with most current trends. But when you’re over 30 you need to stop trying so hard to recapture your youth and you might end up dressing like a teenager. When you being over 30 you needs to dress simple & sophisticated not too trendy.
- Inappropriate make up. Make up is meant to enhance your beauty not to be used as a mask.
- Flaunting the bag. Carry your handbag with dignity & a sense of style.
- Unmatched fabrics. Dress for the season, heavier knit for winter doesn't match with the lighter sheer summer fabrics.
- Same hairstyle. Update your hairstyle, don't get stuck in a rut.Your hairstyle can be an information source for people about your age, social status, education and so on.
- Repeating outfit. No harm in repeating outfit but make sure you style them differently each time.
- Wrong colours. Know your skin and hair tone and what colours compliment you.
- Mismatched shoes. Your shoes must match with your look and your outfit.
I believe that every woman has inside of her a piece of good news. The good news is that you have no idea how great you can be, how much you can love, what you can achieve and what is your potential. So ladies! start to believe in yourself & have faith in your abilities.