Jul 5, 2012

Rizalman Ibrahim Collaborating with Tesco

Rizalman-Tesco2-595x371

Owning a piece of local couturier, Rizalman Ibrahim might be a dream for many. However it will be possible this coming Raya given his exclusive collection for Tesco named 20 by Rizalman. Read here if you like to know more.  Oh dear, it’s pretty intimidating to see. I can’t stop smiling! For this collection I can still see that the detailing was not missed. He still played with lots of   lace, ribbons & sequins. I adore all his designs & he is one of the local designers that I would love to meet in person.   

20 by Rizalman-Tesco6

Rizalman-Tesco1-595x371


Read here if you like to know my opinion about this collection
 REVIEW OF RIZALMAN IBRAHIM FOR TESCO

Love Delila                             


No comments:

Post a Comment