May 18, 2012

The Soul is Healed by Being with Children.

100_6630

100_6629

100_6632
I was wearing GlamouRama Dress, Delila Petite Collection. If you like to see more Here.

This is one & only baby that I ever babysit in my life which is my cousin's A.  I babysitter him since he was 3 months. Of course with my aunt next to me to make sure I didn't drop him. Before this I never babysit anyone children in my life. It’s not that I’m running from babysitting.  I tell you what, I’m not good with babies read here & I’m afraid I’m the one who will end up crying cos the thought of the baby’s crying scared me. Few times I did babysit Cousin A. So now I realized that I enjoy playing time with him rather than feeding time, cleaning time & sleeping time 

Oh My Goodness, now I can say that I have so much respect for parents especially mothers. Happy Friday Lovelies & welcome to the weekend. 

Love
Delila

No comments:

Post a Comment