May 11, 2012

Like Mother, Like Daughter

P1030323
P1020135
P1040695

It’s a Mother Day this weekend!

Happy Mother’s Day to My Beautiful Mother. She is such a special lady & loving mother. I’m thankful to have been raised by such a graceful, kind & loving women like you.  She’s that person I can rely on, confide in & comfortable to talk too although we both disagree with some matters. She’s been my biggest fan & support system in my life. I owe so much to you mum. I don’t know what I have done in my previous life but I’m so bless to have you in my life. Thanks for giving me the world. Today I can say proudly that you’re one of my best friends, a sister than I never have & I love you so much.

(Ps- Oh dear, she’d kill me/panicking/going to faint, if she knew I posted about her)

Love
Delila 
( Your Spoiled Lovely Daughter)  

No comments:

Post a Comment