Oct 10, 2012

Inspiration behind Dude the Lady Jacket

Inspiring by the famous quote 'Don’t judge a book by its cover' I have created 
Dude the Lady jacket, Delila Petite Collection..  

A person my look anything from the outside but we never know what is truly inside that person until we’re close to them. It may take few days or months but it may surprise you in positives or negatives way.. The link between impression & what’s going on inside a person became clearer once you know them. 

To me, you need to walk a thousand miles on someone else’s shoes & take times to really know them before you judge them. I’ll always believe that people deserve to define themselves even if they come off as a bad impression first. I always try my best to understand them & give them chances.  I guess we are who we are for a lot of reasons. There always reasons why some of them behave like the way they behave. But the most important is always improving to become a better person.

Growing up making me believe....

that every person that I know has something to teach me. It’s my job to find out what that something is & learn from them.  

Some are here to test & teach me. 
Others will use & some would bring out the best in me.
There are also people that cause me pain and heartache but I must learn to move on

So I let go of the people who can’t treat me right & hold on to those who love me back & appreciate me. I do believe that I need to respect myself enough to walk away from anything that no longer serves me, grows me, or makes me happy.

But I also believe that opening to new people can be nothing but rewarding.

.....And sharing a laugh with a stranger is a lovely & unexpectedly special moment. Something to be thankful for.
100_7766
If you like to see more of Dude the Lady Jacket, Delila Designs. Click Here & Here

100_7763

100_7768


....a girl can look strong like a dude from the outside but soft like a lady from the inside. You never know till you give yourself a chance to really know her.

Love 
Delila

No comments:

Post a Comment