Sep 25, 2012

I Read, I Display My Books..

One of my goals in life is to one day write a book, but I don’t think I’m ready just yet. Perhaps I will get around to it one of these days, if I could just figure out what to write about. Until then, I’m engrossing myself in loads of good books. Everything needs a place including my books. So I rearranging little corner in my room for my books. I make it a point to make them feel welcome into my life. However I have more of books in other room. My love to you not any less babies, blame this tiny racks.


P1060343

P1060341

P1060335

I put few of my drawing in the frame to make the decor more streamline. I'm the brand of my life, so all my creative energy will be display as a source of inspiration.


P1060334

Oh hello Lady Coco! She guard me while I'm reading.

P1060336

"All the books we own, both read and unread, are the fullest expression of self we have at our disposal... With each passing year, and with each whimsical purchase, our libraries become more and more able to articulate who we are, whether we read the books or not." 
-- Nick Hornby, The Polysyllabic Spree


Love
Delila

No comments:

Post a Comment