Apr 3, 2012

Here's to Gratitude

It’s been a long time since I’ve done a gratitude listed (hereon this blog. I love the gratitude lists. Writing them always make me smile. Here are few things that make me terribly happy & grateful at this moment.

 I sleep early.
Family time.
Vacuuming
Learning something new.
Spending time in prayers.
Freshly clean bed sheets.

Making jewelleries.
Cutting my finger nails.
The feeling of coming home.
Getting long messages from old & new friends.
Waking up to my cat’s Coco meowing happily at me.
How perfectly lovely I feel when wearing dress & heels.
Reading under the blanket while it’s raining.
The sounds of acoustic guitar.
Talking to mum on the phone.
Eating chocolate  for breakfast.
The relief I feel after a really good cry.

Rainy weekend mornings.
Talking with positives people. 
Smelling like my soap & shampoo after shower.

Here to more happiness & lovely things!

I love to hear about the things that make you happy & grateful too. Feel free to email me your list of 10 things that make you happy & grateful. :)

Love 
Delila

coko
I wore Kecik Pop Purple Dress, Delila Petite Collection 2012, Delila Designs.


No comments:

Post a Comment